Here’s two versions – the first is easiest, the second still easy but more ingredients 🙂
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Line each of the muffin cups with a slice of bacon going around the sides, not covering the bottom.
- Fill each cup with one egg.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar.(or parmesan)
Bake for 18 minutes.
- 6 Eggs
- 6 oz Heavy Cream
- 300 g Broccoli
- 58 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 slices Bacon
- To Taste Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 3 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the bacon until close to done but not crispy, try to keep it flat and straight
- Place one piece of bacon in each tin, wrapping it around the outside, depending on how non stick your pan is, you might want to grease it first
- Fry the broccoli in the bacon grease from above bacon, cutting the broccoli down once it is softer with the spatula (I would chop it up first)
- Distribute the broccoli into the muffin pans equally
- Whisk cream, eggs and spices, pour into each muffin, leave some room for expansion
- Cook for 20 minutes @ 350 degrees, the top should start browning and the inside should be firm
- When they are mostly done, aka browning a little, add ¼ of a slice of cheese to the top of each muffin. Remove and let cool after the cheese melts
If you’re diabetic and want to learn a Ketogenic Lifestyle, Click here to check out KetoStyle! Where you’ll be taken, step by step, through everything you need to know to learn how to KETO!
OR CLICK HERE to join our new KetoSchool! Here, you’ll be led through a logical series of lessons where you’ll learn how to follow a ketogenic lifestyle easily and get most of your questions answered.